Features and Benefits
- Meets ASTM A780 specification.
- Epoxy based.
- Sacrificial coating inhibits corrosion on ferrous metals.
- Excellent touch-up for repair of galvanized substrates.
- Dries to the touch in 30 minutes.
- May be recoated after 2-6 hours.
- 69%-pure zinc in the dry film.
- Applied correctly, 1 can of paint will cover up to 15 square feet of surface.
- Uses: power plants and transmission towers, fences, gutters, bridges, structural steel, wrought iron, farm equipment, damaged galvanized surfaces, highway maintenance and marine applications.
Can Size 16 Oz. Color Silver Drying Time 30 Minutes Net Wt 14 Oz. Return Period 365 Quickship Catalog Page # 206
Indianapolis, IN In Stock Lake City, FL In Stock Las Vegas, NV In Stock
Box (BX) 12 / EA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material This item cannot be shipped via air carrier. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cause cancer birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov