Features and Benefits
- PVC Foams are inherently resistant to fire, ultraviolet rays, most chemicals, acids, and solvents.
- When compressed 30% or more these products completely seal out air, moisture, light, and dust.
- Medium-density PVC foams are 11 – 15 lbs. per cubic foot in density.
- These products offer flexibility and conformability with added strength and wear resistance.
- PVC Foams are a cost-effective substitute for polyurethane foam substrates for gasket and sealing applications.
Size 3/4" x 150' Thickness 1/16"
Case (CS) 16 / RL