Features and Benefits
- High torque.
- Fast acceleration and high speed.
- The plunger floats on a series of ball bearings and the blade is driven by a floating pin bearing system which allows all the power to be pushed directly to the blade.
- Comfortable grip.
- Low profile handle gives you clearance no matter which direction you are cutting.
- Rotating speed control gives a wide range of speeds from 500 — 3,000 strokes per minute.
- Comes with 1 (3" x 10") blade, 1 instructional DVD, 1 pair of safety glasses and a handy carrying case.
- 120 volt.
Amps 7 Size 120V Type Stingray Tool Return Period 365
Lake City, FL In Stock