Features and Benefits
- Black cotton cloth with no-corrosive rubber resin adhesive.
- Cloth backing makes this tape easily hand-tearable and extremely conformable.
- Highly resistant to humidity and galvanic corrosion.
- Holds tightly on rough and irregular surfaces, its adhesive system will not dry out.
- Used for insulation and to protect industrial harnesses and electrical wires from physical damage caused by friction, for over wrapping low voltage splices and general electrical maintenance jobs.
- Dielectric strength: 1,000 V.
- Tensile strength 42 lbs/in.
- Elongation: 8%.
- Individually cello-wrapped.
- 15mil (0.35mm).
Color Black Length 60' Size 1-1/2" Thickness 13.3 Mil Width 1-1/2" Material Cotton Cloth Return Period 365
Case (CS) 50 / EA