Features and Benefits
- Ideal for surfaces exposed to severe corrosive conditions.
- Good for structural steel and metals.
- Helps prevent rust.
- 97% zinc, which yields 94% zinc and 6% resin dry film.
- Dries to the touch in 10 minutes.
- Meets performance requirements of MIL-P-46105.
Can Size 1 Qt. Color Zinc Rich Drying Time 10 Minutes Net Wt — Type Zinc Rich Shelf Life 6 - 12 Month Return Period 365 Quickship Catalog Page # 207
Indianapolis, IN In Stock Lake City, FL In Stock Las Vegas, NV In Stock
Box (BX) 4 / EA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material This item cannot be shipped via air carrier. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cause cancer birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov